AMSC ConnectED Mass Notification Service
Make sure You can Receive AMSC *ConnectED* Emergency or Community Outreach Messages on Your Cell Phone!!
After you log in, go to the Person Information (link or tab) and click Update Address(es) and Phone(s) to enter your cell phone or text-enabled device number, Use *SMS Protocol for ConnectED Use* as the telephone type.
Remember to delete old phone numbers also.
Thank you for using the AMSC ConnectED Mass Notification Service to help us protect you better!!
Classes for Summer and Fall 2021 are available for view on March 1, 2021. Student Portal opens for early registration for Summer and Fall 2021 on March 8, 2021. Contact your Advisor to register.
Contact your Advisor now to register for Spring 2021
For questions, contact, CAAS firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-756-5690. Students should check your AMSC email addresses frequently for pertinent information regarding their classes and financial aid.
- HOW TO FIND YOUR ADVISOR
- Log into Student Portal (this is the student portal page)
- Select Student Services & Financial Aid
- Select View Student Information
- Select a term and click submit and click submit again
- View your Primary Advisor and contact them for advisement and registration
- CAMPUS DIRECTORY:Click Here
REGISTRAR'S OFFICE: Academic Calendar and Final Exam Schedule: Click Here