AMSC ConnectED Mass Notification Service
Make sure You can Receive AMSC *ConnectED* Emergency or Community Outreach Messages on Your Cell Phone!!
After you log in, go to the Person Information (link or tab) and click Update Address(es) and Phone(s) to enter your cell phone or text-enabled device number, Use *SMS Protocol for ConnectED Use* as the telephone type.
Remember to delete old phone numbers also.
Make an appointment with your Advisor to register for Spring 2024.
Contact your Advisor now to register
For questions, contact, CAAS firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-756-5690. Students should check your AMSC email addresses frequently for pertinent information regarding their classes and financial aid.
- Frequently Asked Questions about CPOS (Course Program of Study): Click Here
- HOW TO FIND YOUR ADVISOR
- Log into Student Portal (this is the student portal page)
- Select Student Services & Financial Aid
- Select View Student Information
- Select a term and click submit and click submit again
- View your Primary Advisor and contact them for advisement and registration
- CAMPUS DIRECTORY:Click Here
REGISTRAR'S OFFICE: Academic Calendar : Click Here